• Easel back extends for height and angle adjustment or folds flat for easy storage
• Holds up to 125 sheets of paper at a time
• Workstation Document Holder includes a removable line guide for highlighting text
• Track design allows user to position line guide and paper holder along the top or side
• Tested by FIRA International Ltd to comply with the ergonomic requirements set out in European Health and Safety Legislation: EN ISO 9241-5
Raise your office productivity and your documents with the Fellowes Adjustable Document holder.
Moving your head to view your screen or to read documents requires you to tilt and turn your neck and upper back. Placing your documents flat or at an awkward viewing angle can cause eye, neck and shoulder strain, which is why this Fellowes copyholder is a necessity for your workspace as it features height adjustable settings meaning you can accommodate the Ideal viewing angle that suits you.
Help minimise discomfort in your workspace by placing documents at a more ergonomically correct viewing position to suit you with this Fellowes copyholder.
Ideal for use in the workspace, this workstation copyholder includes a removable line guide which is ideal for highlighting text, and the track design means you can position the line guide and paper holder along the top or along the side.
Keep your desk tidy with this Fellowes paper holder which neatly clips your papers away for when you need to refer to them.
For added convenience, the easel back of the copyholder extends for height and angle adjustment or folds flat for easy storage, keeping your desk tidy.