My Butchers Block Wooden Platter Board is a large wooden cheese board that has enough space to add different food textures to create aesthetically pleasing-looking platters.
While creating a pallet of contrasting flavours that guests will not forget.
Few examples of how to use the Wooden Platter Board:
DIY charcuterie board
Meat and cheese platter
Wine and cheese board
Dimension : 45 X 25 X 2.2 cm
Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwood Sourced from Sustainably managed plantations.
- Don't put the block in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water for too long
- Apply mineral oil to the surface of the block once a month to prevent drying out
- Sanitise your cutting board by wiping the surface down with mild dish soap and water
- Use a good steel scraper or spatula as necessary to keep the cutting surface clean and sanitary
- Don't use a razor-edged cleaver on the block as it will chip or splinter the wood and produce soft spots, using a dull sharpened edge is best
- Maintain your My Butchers Block with Wood Care Oil.