Sitting in a chair without proper support can cause back discomfort, poor circulation, overall fatigue and long-term issues. At all times you should avoid straining your back muscles and putting your body at risk. With the Fellowes mesh backrest, you can maintain a correct, comfortable posture as it provides additional spinal support that retains your natural back curvature and gently moulds to your body's contour. Ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort at home or in the office, the Fellowes back support for the office chair is designed to incorporate padded features for additional support, whilst the mesh fabric allows airflow for your personal comfort. This chair back supports also features a vertical memory foam lumbar support which acts as a support cushion and can be adjusted to your preference. The Tri-tensioning attachment eliminates the need for re-adjustment and holds the office chair back support in place for a comfortable working environment. This back support for office chairs can easily attach to any chair and is accredited against FIRA - and ergonomic accreditor for Fellowes
• Mesh back support incorporating padded features for additional support
• Gently moulds to your body's contours
• Features vertically adjustable memory foam lumbar support
• Tri-tensioning™ attachment eliminates the need for re-adjustment and holds the support in place.
• Mesh fabric allows airflow for your personal comfort
• Easily attaches to any chair
• Tested by FIRA International Ltd to comply with the ergonomic requirements set out in European Health and Safety Legislation: EN ISO 9241-5