• Elevate your monitor to reduce eye, neck and shoulder strain.
• Freestanding design allows a monitor arm configuration in spaces that don’t allow clamp or grommet mounting.
• Simple design with built-in cable management minimizes clutter.
• Low profile, weighted base provides enhanced stability.
• Easily achieve viewing comfort with 46cm of height adjustability.
• Holds monitors up to 32” (81.28cm) and weighing up to 8kg.
Sitting or standing with bad posture all day using a computer is bad for your health. Leaning forwards or tilting your head up or down not only causes back and neck strain but is also bad for your eyes. The Fellowes Professional Series Freestanding single monitor stand will improve your ergonomic posture and reduce back neck and eye strain. This fully independent monitor mount by Fellowes is adjustable by height and depth to achieve optimum viewing control and a cost effective ergonomic solution. Intuitive cable management system and low profile base helps you minimise clutter with the Fellowes Professional Series monitor stand. Position your screen to a more comfortable, ergonomic viewing position with a maximum height of 45cm and reach of 42cm. This monitor mount holds monitors weighing up to 8kg. Desk clamp and grommet mount included for secure and easy attachment options. Free up valuable work space for maximum productivity and collaborate with colleagues effortlessly with the Professional Series freestanding Monitor stand.