Platinum Series Dual Stacking Monitor Arm - Black
Subcribe to back in stock notification
• Increase valuable desk space and easily adjust your monitors to reduce eye, neck and shoulder strain
• Fully independent adjustable dual monitor arm with innovative gas spring technology providing effortless monitor adjustment for collaborative working and screen sharing
• Dual monitors are in stacked position to save space in tight workspaces.
• Holds up to a 27" monitors up to 20kgs in total (10kgs per arm)
• Built in dual USB 3.0 ports make it easy to stay connected your favourite devices
• Intuitive cord management system helps minimize clutter
• Easy to mount – can be mounted via clamp or grommet
• Specifications: +85° / -15° Tilt, 180° Pan, 360° Rotation
• VESA 75 x 75 and 100x100 compliant
Sitting or standing with bad posture all day using a computer is bad for your health. Leaning forwards or tilting your head up or down not only causes back and neck strain but is also bad for your eyes. The Fellowes Platinum Series dual monitor stand will improve your ergonomic posture and reduce back neck and eye strain. Dual screen working means you can view more screen content and can use multiple programs simultaneously, whilst saving space and keeping your office tidy with the stacked monitor design. With ever shrinking office spaces, using a dual monitor arm means you can free up valuable work space to become more organised and productive. With effortless adjustment you can collaborate and share information with colleagues easily, making them perfect for hot desks or shared desks. The Fellowes double monitor stand is ideal for any workspace, with its stylish, convenient design. This fully independent adjustable dual monitor mount by Fellowes can pan 180°, tilt +85/15° and can rotate 360° via innovative gas spring technology allowing for effortless movement. Built in dual USB connectivity and intuitive cable management allows you to stay connected and minimise clutter at the same time with the Fellowes Platinum Series dual monitor arm. Easily mounted via clamp or grommet, each arm holds a monitor up to 10kg (up to 27" monitors) and meets VESA monitor arms standards. The maximum reach from base of the dual monitor arm towards the user is 470mm. The maximum height from the desktop to centre of the monitor stands when the arms are located at the base of the centre pole is 640mm. The Fellowes double monitor stand is ideal for any workspace, with its stylish, convenient design.