the My Butchers Block French Artisanal Board is sure to wow guests and entertainers alike with its subdued elegance and uber practicality. Locally manufactured from high-quality wood, it is a must-have serving board to complement fine foods for table sharing.
The French Artisanal Board is perfect for platters:
Cheese, charcuterie, and bread intended for sharing.
It is unique and different compared to the square/rectangle wooden platter boards.
Made from 100% wood, your stylish artisan boards will require some care from time to time. A simple application of our Wood Care Oil will keep the wood looking good as new.
Available Size :
Small : 35 x 15 x 1.6 cm
Large : 60 x 15 x 1.6 cm
Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwood Sourced from Sustainably managed plantations.
- Don't put the block in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water for too long
- Apply mineral oil to the surface of the block once a month to prevent drying out
- Sanitise your cutting board by wiping the surface down with mild dish soap and water
- Use a good steel scraper or spatula as necessary to keep the cutting surface clean and sanitary
- Don't use a razor-edged cleaver on the block as it will chip or splinter the wood and produce soft spots, using a dull sharpened edge is best
- Maintain your My Butchers Block with Wood Care Oil.