• Specifically designed for planners, large manuals or reference material
• Holds up to 400 sheets
• Nine height adjustments accommodate virtually any book size and viewing angle
• Two adjustable clips hold pages open at the desired location
• Easel-style holder with non-skid base folds flat for easy storage
• Holds standard A4-size ring binders
• Tested by FIRA International Ltd to comply with the ergonomic requirements set out in European Health and Safety Legislation: EN ISO 9241-5
Raise your office productivity and your documents with the Fellowes book lift copyholder.
Moving your head to view your screen or to read documents requires you to tilt and turn your neck and upper back.
If your screen and documents are not at the correct angles you will put a serious strain on your neck, back and shoulder.
Placing your documents flat or at an awkward viewing angle can cause eye, neck and shoulder strain, which is why the Fellowes book holder is a necessity for your workplace as it features 9 height adjustable settings meaning you can accommodate virtually any book size and viewing angle.
Help minimise discomfort in your workspace by placing documents at a more ergonomically correct viewing position to suit you with this Fellowes book lift copyholder.
Perfect for your workspace, this easel style copyholder with a non-skid base folds flat for easy storage.
Providing you with a study solution when displaying your documents, this copyholder is capable of holding up to 400 sheets and can also hold A4 size standard ring binders.
Keep your documents in the right position while you work on projects with the Fellowes book lift copyholder, allowing you to organise your workspace and keep your desk tidy.