My Butchers Block Basic Cutting Board will last years and extend the lifetime of your knife blades.
Contrary to common belief, wooden cutting boards are also easier to keep clean and sanitary than most of their plastic counterparts.
Small : 35 x 25 x 2 cm
Medium : 40 x 30 x 2 cm
large : 50 x 35 x 2 cm
Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwood Sourced from Sustainably managed plantations.
- Don't put the block in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water for too long
- Apply mineral oil to the surface of the block once a month to prevent drying out
- Sanitise your cutting board by wiping the surface down with mild dish soap and water
- Use a good steel scraper or spatula as necessary to keep the cutting surface clean and sanitary
- Don't use a razor-edged cleaver on the block as it will chip or splinter the wood and produce soft spots, using a dull sharpened edge is best
- Maintain your My Butchers Block with Wood Care Oil.