Subcribe to back in stock notification
• Maximise desk space and elevate your monitors to reduce eye, neck and shoulder strain.
• Create a multi-display, productive workspace with the Reflex Dual Monitor Arm.
• Fully height and depth adjustable for optimum viewing control and a cost-effective ergonomic solution.
• Simple design with built-in cable management to keep you tangle free.
• Achieve the perfect position and comfort with a maximum height of 45cm and 38cm of reach.
• Holds 27” (68.5cm) monitors weighing up to 8kg each.
• Desk clamp and grommet mount included for secure and easy attachment options.
Sitting or standing with bad posture all day using a computer is bad for your health. Leaning forwards or tilting your head up or down not only causes back and neck strain but is also bad for your eyes. The Fellowes Reflex dual monitor stand will improve your ergonomic posture and reduce back neck and eye strain. This fully independent dual monitor mount by Fellowes is adjustable by height and depth to achieve optimum viewing control and a cost effective ergonomic solution. Reduce clutter in your workspace with the Reflex dual monitor stand which features an intuitive cable management system which helps keep your cables organised. Position documents to a more comfortable, ergonomic viewing position with a maximum height of 45cm and reach of 38cm. This dual monitor arm holds 27” (68.5cm) monitors weighing up to 8kg each. Desk clamp and grommet mount included for secure and easy attachment options. Free up valuable work space for maximum productivity and collaborate with colleagues effortlessly with the Reflex Dual Monitor Arm