Subcribe to back in stock notification
We’re past the days when cutting boards were plain and simple; for a stylish accompaniment to your kitchen look no further.
Our Paddle Board has a fresh new design!
Paddle Board has been masterfully crafted from the finest Knysna Blackwood and has a flow of natural patterning offering one of a kind, rustic beauty.
When hosting your next dinner party, or even just having a cosy night in with a glass of wine, present your intimate charcuterie selection on a board that is worthy for the job.
This beautiful and unique board will be the centrepiece of any kitchen counter or charcuterie spread
Creating that beautiful display is as much a feast for the eyes as it is for our tastebuds!
Available Size :
Small : 37 x 18 x 2.2 cm
Large : 48 x 35 x 2.2 cm
Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwood Sourced from Sustainably managed plantations.
- Don't put the block in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water for too long
- Apply mineral oil to the surface of the block once a month to prevent drying out
- Sanitise your cutting board by wiping the surface down with mild dish soap and water
- Use a good steel scraper or spatula as necessary to keep the cutting surface clean and sanitary
- Don't use a razor-edged cleaver on the block as it will chip or splinter the wood and produce soft spots, using a dull sharpened edge is best
- Maintain your My Butchers Block with Wood Care Oil.